Automatic Electric Incense Burner for Bakhoor, Incense, Oud
Attar Factory™ Automatic Electric Incense Burner for oud, frankincense, aroma oils, bakhur, lauban, sandalwood and other types of incense. Thermostatically controlled electric burner that allows you to adjust the heat as desired. The best automatic burner available! Comes with a 180 day warranty (subject to product registration).
- AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT CONTROL – Heat temperature can be adjusted to high or low as desired to suit various types of incense. Simply adjust the heat setting using the dial to match the type of incense you are using. This burner can heat to approximately 125 degrees Celsius. It does NOT produce any fumes or smoke whatsoever. The coil will heat the incense and allow it to produce a scent without producing any fumes or smoke.
- NEW AND IMPROVED MODEL – New design with an improved dial; modern look; a larger plate to hold more incense; and general functionality improvements for ease of use.
- PREMIUM QUALITY BUILD – Built with premium and high-quality components, and rigorously tested to the highest safety standards. Main body and plate: stainless steel. Base: wood. Handle: bakelite.
- SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS TYPES OF INCENSE – Various types of incense can be heated with this burner due to the adjustable thermostat settings: bakhur, frankincense (lauban), agarwood (oud), sandalwood, resins, gums, oils and much more.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – We stand behind the quality of our products. We therefore offer a 1 year limited warranty for this burner (subject to our terms and conditions). The only automatic electric burner on the market to offer such a generous warranty period. We also offer around the clock lifetime support for our burner. Even after the warranty period, you can always contact us for help with this product.
- Material: stainless steel; wood base; plastic handle
- Size: approx 13 x 9 cm diameter (excluding detachable handle)
- Voltage: 220 – 240v AC
- Plug type: UK 3-pin plug
- Purpose: burning or heating bakhur, frankincense (lauban), agarwood (oud), sandalwood, resins, gums, oils and other tyes of incense.
- Manufactured in: India
Currently only suitable for countries that use AC 220 – 240 voltage (Most of Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa). May not be suitable for countries that use less than AC 220 voltage (most of North America and Central America). Please wait until our AC 120v burners are available. If you purchase this burner from a country that does not support a UK 3-pin plug, you will need an adaptor to be able to use it in your country. We currently do not provide these adaptors.
WHY OUR Electric Incense Burner?
SPECIALLY MANUFACTURED BY US (ATTAR FACTORY)– We have these Electric Incense Burner produced ourselves so we can control the quality. We are the manufacturer. Unlike other burners on the market, which are sourced wholesale from unreliable manufacturers and may be unsafe – our burners are tested for safety and go through quality checks. We are the original automatic burner. Buy with confidence.
WE OFFER A WARRANTY – Unlike any other automatic burner sold on the market, we offer a 1 year limited warranty. Others may not be able to offer any warranty or guarantee because they are not the manufacturers of their product. This indicates a lack of confidence in the quality of their burner – as it may be sourced cheaply wholesale. We manufacture these burners and can therefore offer a warranty and guarantee its safety.
AROUND THE CLOCK PRODUCT SUPPORT – We offer around the clock product support. If you need help with how to use the product, or encounter any issues, you can contact our dedicated technical team to solve the issue for you quickly and easily. More information available in the box with your purchase. If you have purchased a Electric Incense Burner from us and need some help with your product, contact us.
- Place the contents to be heated on the SS plate provided.
- Turn on the burner by turning the dial to the lowest heat setting. A red light should turn on.
- Start with the low heat setting to experiment with the heat level.
- Slowly increase the heat if required (see table for heat suggestions – found on the back of packaging).
- The heat will automatically stop and start (to avoid overheating) as the burner is thermostat controlled. The red light will constantly turn on and off to indicate when the heat is on and off.
For full instructions and tips on how to use this product, check out our
To see answers to frequently asked questions about this product, check out our FAQ.